• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dual Sport Breakfast June 4, 2016 - POSTPONED now 6/11 - Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
New date - Saturday, June 11, 2016 @ 9AM

Have breakfast, meet other like minded riders, talk bikes, kick tires, and/or plan a ride for the day. Some riders join up for a ride afterward others just meet for breakfast.

If you ride any type of motorcycle or just like to talk motorcycles come on out.

27088441586_cdd7160ec2_m.jpg

Lost Maples Cafe
384 FM 187 Main Street
Utopia, Texas
830-966-2221
http://www.lostmaplescafe.com/

26516177484_b7bf7e13a8.jpg

DSC03071_zps97345cb2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dual Sport Breakfast Saturday, June 4, 2016 @ 9AM - Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia

Your killin me buddy,I'm running out of brownie points.

Re: Dual Sport Breakfast Saturday, June 4, 2016 @ 9AM - Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia

Follow the speed limit around Utopia, just got a speeding ticket north of Utopia before turning right for Bandera. Officer claim 70mph, GPS playblack shows 62 in a 55mph zone.

I need a good Ride !!!

Dang , I deserve this ride LOL:trust:

Last edited:
June 4, 2016 - Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia POSTPONED - now 6/11/16

Dual Sport Breakfast Saturday, June 4, 2016 @ 9AM - Lost Maples Cafe in Utopia POSTPONED
postponed.png

New date - Saturday, June 11, 2016 @ 9AM

Last edited:
The longest is about 90 miles, between Leakey and Bandera.

We usually stop in Camp Wood and Leakey for gas and a snack.

An excellent riding day upcoming, with a little breakfast on the the side. Duane also indicated he is in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in on this.Sander bought my breakfast for being the first one to Lost Maples Cafe last time.
I guess it's my turn to buy....
But you gotta beat me there:eat:

I'm in on this.Sander bought my breakfast for being the first one to Lost Maples Cafe last time.
I guess it's my turn to buy....
But you gotta beat me there:eat:

It was actually whomever rode the furthest to breakfast. But you won easily either way. See you in the morning!

Back