• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey guys what's up?

Jsin

Reaction score
I'm Jason. I am a proud owner of a very, very used GS500. My friend that is on a cross country trip around the U.S(lucky *******) told me about this forum he said I would meet a group of all around really cool people. So I thought I would join and see if I could meet some people and get some tips on being a better rider!

Welcome! There are several events you might be interested in for advice and newbie friendly riding.

I'm Jason. I am a proud owner of a very, very used GS500. My friend that is on a cross country trip around the U.S(lucky *******) told me about this forum he said I would meet a group of all around really cool people. So I thought I would join and see if I could meet some people and get some tips on being a better rider!

This is a great site, indeed. It gets even better after you're used to seeing all the asterisks.

:rider:

:welcome: Jason

We have a Tarrant County group that meets every Tuesday night at 7:30, somewhere in the county. Check the DFW section of "Upcoming Events". Hope to see you and the GS sometime...

Welcome Jason :wave:

Plenty of good folks around these parts with lots of information.
Hope to see you at a M&G sometime

Back