• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

!!!! IH35 Warning

Sinjen

Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Buchle
If you are traveling South on I35 about 1 mile south of Cabelas in Buda, the RIGHT & LEFT lane are torn up bad. I almost lost it at 70mph. My bars were slapping the tank:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: . Use caution & try to get in the far left lane. This is south bound only.

Is that where the big wreck was during the Ice Party?

Good heads up, glad you did not go down. We noticed lots of new
potholes here in SA this week after the ice melted.

Chirpy said:
Is that where the big wreck was during the Ice Party?

I believe it is.

Keep in mind all the sand on the roads too.

Sinjen said:
Keep in mind all the sand on the roads too.

Ugh. The sand around town is AWFUL! Slippery as can be and it's in all the intersections around campus, as well as most of the intersections on my way to school and the bridges and overpasses are still pretty heavily covered. When do they normally sweep the stuff up?

AlphaFire X5 said:
Ugh. The sand around town is AWFUL! Slippery as can be and it's in all the intersections around campus, as well as most of the intersections on my way to school and the bridges and overpasses are still pretty heavily covered. When do they normally sweep the stuff up?

TxDot and the City of Austin begin on Monday. UT, as they are proud to point out, is neither.

Sweep it up LOL he said sweep it up hehehe Dude, that cost money and might help make it safer.... can't see that happening... ride like there is sand in every corner... oh wait, there is.

Back