• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2013 Honda F6B - Bagger that doesn't shake - SOLD

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
:doh: Well we are gonna try to buy a lake house so trying to whittle down extra expenses and this is the only cycle that I have a loan on so keeping the Interceptor and TMax.

2013 Honda F6B under 6K miles and comes with a Honda Extended Warranty 1.5 years left and I believe it is transferable. Fast, smooth, and comfortable bagger (hence why I bought it) Typical Honda Reliability. All original except for an aftermarket smoke windshield. Wife stated it was the most comfortable pillion seat she has ever sat on.

Check out the CL ad. I can do a bit better on price for a TWT member.
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/d/2013-hondafb6/6292125182.html

Last edited:
Re: 2013 Honda F6B - Bagger that doesn't shake

That is kinda tempting , just having a really hard time getting excited about another Honda . I rode an F6B a few years back and was impressed with the low speed handling , every other Honda ive had has been a turd at anything under 40 and a couple at any speed .
And the fact that it looks like a fat lady at wallmart from the back .

Last edited:

To each his own. My current 14 Interceptor is smooth and the V4 sounds good even with the OEM Pipe. Handling is on par with other stuff I have owned - Sprint ST, ZZR600, FJR. My 919 was probably my favorite bike I have ever owned.

No Doubt the FB6 has junk in her trunk. Handles well at slow speed and mock speed :mrgreen: The low COG and low seat help to make paddling it manageable for a 800lb bike. I had a HD guy actually come to me at a bike night and ask about it and wanted to sit on it. It has a lot of buttons as you look across the vast dash.

Think on it an dholler if you wanna come see it. :rider: I was looking for a bagger when I bought this. Price was right compared to a RK or Street Glide and it hands down beats them at just about anything on the street except maybe street cred. :doh:

I put over 50k on a old Valkyrie before I sold it and went back to dirt bikes then bought 2 gold wings over the years . The 1200 was ok for old and slow , the 1800 had the worst brakes of anything I ever owned well maybe not my drum brake klr and was horrible at slow speeds and fair at full tilt . The 1200 is in pieces and the 1800 is gone so I'm down to my Cagivas for street bikes , just not real sure I want a big street bike , I don't know if I'd ride it enough to make it worthwhile . But if I did that is one that was on my list .

Sheesh I'm surprised this one hasn't gotten more attention. I rode mine back from Arizona in 2 days, 2- 550+ days and it was absolutely the most comfortable days on a bike I have ever had and I have been on a few long days on the Trippin' Connies 9 trips. Most all ride reports I've seen were very positive. If I could get my son (klb1122) to get this one we may be able to start a Trippin' F6B's although it's kinda cheating on one of these. :lol2:

Thanks for the kind words. They are comfy when traveling. Glad you got a deal on a new one. You got cruise control. It might work out for me anyway. Guy off CL ad is gonna meet me at office to look at it. He asked all the right questions and asked about a bill of sale for paying cash so we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheesh I'm surprised this one hasn't gotten more attention. I rode mine back from Arizona in 2 days, 2- 550+ days and it was absolutely the most comfortable days on a bike I have ever had and I have been on a few long days on the Trippin' Connies 9 trips. Most all ride reports I've seen were very positive. If I could get my son (klb1122) to get this one we may be able to start a Trippin' F6B's although it's kinda cheating on one of these. :lol2:

:eek2:

Unless you got a 2 for 1 deal, that ain't happening.

Good luck with the sale, Sharkey. She's a beaut!

Sold today for listed price. Great buyer and easy to do business with. Cash deposited in bank, just waiting on the title. Moderator, please remove ad or change to sold.

Heck, I was about to get it for KLB1122. Glad you got her sold. Lake house in the future? I love mine.

Heck, I was about to get it for KLB1122. Glad you got her sold. Lake house in the future? I love mine.

Yeah we are hoping to work an off market deal. Casita camper is going up for sale soon too. The plan is to VRBO it when we aren't there. Kinda investment/second home deal. We'll see how it works out. It's only money. [emoji3]

:roll:

Congrats on the sale!

Hey Sharkey, IIRC, the original posters can change the titles of the threads in this section themselves.

Back