• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Last Day Crooked Creek June 10

Would love to but if nothing rips, ravels or tears Justin, Jake and I will be in Antonito, Co. where we will ride south to Grants NM to catch the group riding north to Steamboat Springs.

Been watching this thread and really hate to see it close. Really enjoy the riding there and have met some really nice folks there.

That's right, I knew y'all are going on that CD ride. That's going to be a great trip!

Well, I had hoped to go late Saturday afternoon and camp and ride Sunday, but noo. They will be closed Sunday. I guess I missed it.

I just called and there is no camping fri or sat night

They said they are going to check the trails and post an update

I'm out also.
Wonder if it's waterlogged. Storms were around the area this morning.

Last edited:
Maybe some of this is why they have a low rider count.

Yes the owners were rather selective as to when they would accommodate riders on the property. I feel like if they would have been avid dirt riders them selves, some of the dirt features place would have taken on a lot more character & personality. And probably been a good bit more conducive to other real riders wanting to hang there for weekends, and return more often.

That doesn't seem smart. There was that pond/lake thing right next to it and having a landfill next to a body of water just ain't right.

Back