• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DaBurro...Because I Can't Afford a Moto-Mule..

Hey it even has a dual sport tire, so we know it's going to do just fine off road.
Looking forward to completion, so the sea trials can begin... One margarita to go please!

Oh yea. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's getting to be the time of year that we all start thinking about long rides and I can't wait to go on the first long dirty ride with it. :rider: Oh yea.. only one Donny?

Update...In a holding pattern waiting on some custom bushings for the shock and swingarm...:zen:

Encouragement, inspiration, aspiration...

3f161c1758b0cda953bc36a79e2766b2.jpg

Isn't it a surprise that someone who sells 2 wheel trailers for $300 could sell one? With much of the world using small bikes as their primary means of transportation, how has this not already been made available?

Encouragement, inspiration, aspiration...

3f161c1758b0cda953bc36a79e2766b2.jpg

Necessity IS the mother of invention, buuuut, Yeaaaaaa, not what I had in mind.

If it can't get dirty muddy then it just won't do.

Actually not, I'm in Utah. Lol

Just an option. Might take it home for even less than $500 like I said. Wouldnt hurt to make an offer that makes sense for you. Seller says like new as only used once. You could sell the pieces you bought on Ebay to recoup what you paid.

_
As much as I HATE to admit it I took your advice.:wary: And please don't tell anyone. I contacted him and brought it home last night. It's immaculate. Time constraints and an unexpected small cash windfall helped to make up my mind. I was enjoying the build but couldn't pass on an original MM knowing that they don't become available very often. If anyone is interested in the components of the build feel free to shoot me an offer.

Last edited:
Hyah, mule!!! Now I am inspired to drag something behind Q (besides me)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as I HATE to admit it I took your advice.:wary: And please don't tell anyone. I contacted him and brought it home last night. It's immaculate. Time constraints and an unexpected small cash windfall helped to make up my mind. I was enjoying the build but couldn't pass on an original MM knowing that they don't become available very often. If anyone is interested in the components of the build feel free to shoot me an offer.
Good deal now you're rolling down the road. I was beginning to think your non hurried build because of "being too hot to ride" was going to leapfrog straight to "too cold to ride". Lol

_

You know the drill... No pics, never happened... :-P

Oh, How Remiss of Me? Where are my manners? I am going to replace the box with the 1650 Pelican Case that I already have.

Attachments

• IMG_20161019_181050.jpg
    IMG_20161019_181050.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 254
Nice! Now you can use the cast off box, finish the original build, then make some money! (Back) :)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I still think Weedhopper could fit on that. ;-)

With some modifications done by my good friend and the racers welder Randy Porter at Lonestar Metalwerx I am finally rolling with my Moto-Mule.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
ddf10e0613049955ba6c00851c802122.jpg

bb99ae25e6a749470978e53e1d0018f5.jpg

b082c75138ac7ff0c14e41ab4b88c558.jpg

Last edited:
whoooooaaaa...

i-jdh4vdZ-S.jpg

Pretty much engineered much like the popular B.O.B. Trailer

I have one of these for cycling to H.E.B. and WalMart, etc. The removable bag makes it easy to move the load around.

Comparing the Moto Mule to this, it looks like the exact same concept.

Very similar! Not sure if it is "required" to have a tag to be legal right now. Gotta check on that. I do intend to mount a flag on a four foot cb antennae and maybe a taillight. I'm thinking a Texas Flag..:dude:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbggLX4qKo"]Laughing Donkey - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Finally got the rotopax mounts installed. They are mucho beefier then the unobtainable originals which I am very happy about.

Attachments

• 20180128_140446.jpg
    20180128_140446.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 20180128_140515.jpg
    20180128_140515.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 218
Back