• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Stolen Bike - North Houston

Reaction score
First Name
Austin
I just bought a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR, silver and black, about a week ago and it was stolen last night. It was stolen from the Briarcrest apartment homes in Spring, Tx, just north of houston. It has a temp tag on it from Cycle Shack North in conroe. any help would be greatly apreciated.

Well... that sucks :angryfir: Welcome to the site though ;-) Did you at least have insurance on it?

nope, my insurance didnt cover theft, nice that i know that now. pretty much reling on the police to find it. pretty much flushed 10k down the toilet. im a bmw bike tech, i work at the new dealership in the woodlands

BigAustinO said:
im a bmw bike tech, i work at the new dealership in the woodlands
Pretty big feller, are ya? I was in visiting Jeffie a few weeks back and may have run into you in the shop.

BigAustinO said:
i work at the new dealership in the woodlands

OOH - a friend of Jeffie's... should we be afraid? :lol:

Sorry about the bike. Don't know what the chances are of the cops finding it since it's a common bike (and commonly stolen), but I hope it works out for you.

BigAustinO said:
nope, my insurance didnt cover theft, nice that i know that now. pretty much reling on the police to find it. pretty much flushed 10k down the toilet. im a bmw bike tech, i work at the new dealership in the woodlands

Did you not have full coverage on your new bike? I know that if you don't get full coverage that generally you have to specify that you just want liability AND theft coverage.

Sorry about your bike man, that sucks.

Kim

From another thread...

Motorcycle Thefts:
------------------

Most Likely to be Stolen
---- -----
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Suzuki GSX-R Series
2. Yamaha YZF Series
3. Honda CBR Series

yeah, im the big guy in the shop. When i set up my insurance in guess i should have read into the policy deeper, but i guess hindsit is 20/20.

yeah, i had it chained to a metal post that holds up the car port in front of my apartment. they cut the chain with it looks like bolt cutters and took it.

Back