• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tour Master Solution 2.0 Boots - Reveiw

Reaction score
Got my pair of Solution 2.0 boots.

Solution2Pair__Medium_.jpg

Here's my take.

I ordered mine from Helmet City, $107.99 with free shipping and returns.

Ordered the first pair in size 9/43. The size 9 boots were snugger than I liked, I usually wear a 9.5. I'll be using them in winter temps and need to be able to wear thicker thermal socks. I then ordered the size 10/44 (except for an 8.5, the Solution only comes in whole sizes). The tens are, of course, looser than I usually wear but no problem wearing thicker socks. I returned the 9's with the free return policy, no hassles and just a phone call needed for doing the return.

The boots are very nice. Good material, thick high quality zippers, and the construction is solid. Less protection than a sport boot, like my Teknic Violators. But good for touring and general use. Still wish they came in half sizes, but I can live with the fit.

My rating :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: + 1/2 out of five. 1/2 point deducted for no half-sizes available other then the 8.5.

I've worn out two paid of Solution boots. The only problem was that as they wore out, the seam between the boot and the sole began to split and they weren't even slightly waterproof anymore. When new, I could stand in an inch or two of water and stay dry.

Loved mine and did many many wet miles with them across country. Just they fit a bit tight.

I have a pair of these. I went a bit bigger rather than a bit snug.
No venting or air gets through so very warm, not a great summer
boot but very dry and thus a great wet/cold boot. I've stood in
water way above ankle deep testing the boots. Always stayed dry.

Back