• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey Paul! Come shoot some vids over here!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Paul, you are doing such a fine job of documenting some great raods. Now we need to get you over here so you can sample some of the East Texas roads and shoot some footage. I'd love to do it myself, I just don't have a good setup. I'd like to mount the Helmet Camera lipstick cam to the side of my fairing so it is not looking through the windscreen. I just don't have a few hundred extra $$ laying around! :| I have access to a good handheld video camera with inputs (MiniDV) and I have a computer dedicated to video editing with the Pinnacle DV500 capture card and Premiere 6.0 for editing. All dressed up and no where to go... :mrgreen:

Hehe.... I'll have you know that I'm planning for my next overnighter trip to be up in your neck of the (Piney) woods... ;)

It's just a matter of finding the right time to make the trip. I'm thinking it may be as soon as a week or so.

And, THANKS, to all, for the kind words. I'm only as good as Windows Movie Maker (and soon, maybe, QuickTime Pro, for those who prefer QT/MPEG files) :)

Hehe.... I'll have you know that I'm planning for my next overnighter trip to be up in your neck of the (Piney) woods...

It's just a matter of finding the right time to make the trip. I'm thinking it may be as soon as a week or so.

:tab Well, if you need a place to stay... gimme a call 936-295-0187 evenings or 800-887-1258 afternoons. We will be moving into the new townhouse over the next few days and this weekend. We will have TONS of extra room. I'm free the weekend of Aug. 23rd. I'd be happy to show you some fun roads that we can hit all in one day and then be back here in Huntsville on Saturday night. I wanna check out your camera setup.

Sounds good....GREAT, actually! :) I was planning on looking you up. I was thinking about coming up on a Thursday/Friday combo some time, as I have a tai chi class on Saturdays that I'm loathe to miss. :oops:

Congrats on the new place.

:tab Well I can't go with you on Thu/Fri :-| However, I can still layout the route for you and provide lodging.

Back