• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Recommended braided brake line supplier

Mr Ed

Reaction score
I have an old friend (75-years-old to be exact) who wants to put braided lines on his 800 Intruder. Would anyone care to recommend a good source?

Mr Ed said:
I have an old friend (75-years-old to be exact) who wants to put braided lines on his 800 Intruder. Would anyone care to recommend a good source?

I had British USA make one to length for me. They were pricey but did a good job.

-

Galfer is the most common

Galfer is the most common

They already had a kit prepared for my bike.

Must say I was a bit disappointed. The lenghths were a bit on the short side and they missed one new bolt in the kit so I had to stick with the old one. Less shiny.

http://cyclebrakes.com/. I've used them a couple of times with good results. They offer Galfer brake lines and can custom make them if you need them to. Shop around but I think you'll find their prices competitive.

Back