• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 2000 Kawasaki Super Sherpa

Reaction score
Posting up for a friend.....

2000 Kawasaki Super Sherpa

6792 miles
2nd owner
clear title in hand
in great shape, just needs a rider
fairly new tires as well chain and sprockets
gearing changed to be better on the highway
windshield
tags are out because he doesn't ride it anymore
located in north Fort Worth

$1400 obo

Juan
817-266-1873

Attachments

• IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0483.JPG
    IMG_0483.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
For anybody who doesn't know, these little bikes are a whole lot of fun, and even make decent commuters if you don't need to go over 80 for too long. They weigh just about nothing, have a low seat height for short people, 9 inches of suspension travel up front and about 7 out back. The lower triple is already drilled and tapped for mounting a high fender if you want something that looks a little more rugged looking.

Sure, they'd make a good beginner bike, but they're also a lot of fun for an experienced rider. How do I know? Because I've owned two. If I had more space, I might make it 3, but this one is destined for somebody else.

And to make the deal even sweeter, it comes with not one, but TWO sets of rear blinkers!

:rofl:

One set of those blinkers stay on all the time. The owner was wanting more visibility at night.

Is this actually for sale? Tried contacting the number with no response, but this thread is old so not sure what's up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've seen and ridden this Sherpa, it's nice, you won't be disappointed.
Do you know the owner? I've tried contact since March thru PM and the listed number with no response. I work right down the road. Is this legit?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ekms377 is ligit. I know Eric, but not the owner.

Back