• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gary "Inlaw1" Stoops - San Antonio, Tx

Inlaw1

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Hey all! Been signed up on TWT for a few years but not really participated much. Hope to change that some.

Like to ride the Hill Country quite a bit and have done so for the past 17 years. Put on quite a few rides in the area and will be happy to help out with any info I can if needed on the board. Usually go to AR once or twice a year. We did a CO / AZ / UT ride and the Deals Gap area this past year.

I currently am a 95% daily driver and weekend Hill Country warrior on a FJR 1300. Also have a CBR 929RE in the garage that pretty much is garage art anymore. :) Seem to be getting too old to fit it anymore, but it's nice to have for the occasional track day... if I can ever get to one.

A couple of pictures for the gallery:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking forward to meeting, and riding with some of you in the future! :rider:

Re: Gary "Inlaw1" Stoops

Welcome to the site! :wave:

You sir, are a trouble maker! :twisted: :moon: :D

Indeed its one of my finer qualities:trust:

Been good! Busy, and not riding as much as I'd like. We should get out, been quite a while since our last ride. Hope all is well with you and yours.

I have been riding mostly off road with the xr and rm not the zrx but we should get out and ride some.

Mine have been doing well and yours as well I hope.

Back