• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cloudcroft 14 - UFO's & Area 51

Had a great time revisiting your trip. Thanks for posting.
Planning on going in August with a group of virgins :rider:

Had a great time revisiting your trip. Thanks for posting.
Planning on going in August with a group of virgins :rider:

That thread brings back memories. My son that is in some of those pics is now living and working in China. During that trip, he hit it off great with RG and spent a lot of time talking to him. I miss having him as a riding buddy.

Vinny, if you are up there in August on a weekend, holler. I will try and get up there and ride with y'all. I know my way around.

That thread brings back memories. My son that is in some of those pics is now living and working in China. During that trip, he hit it off great with RG and spent a lot of time talking to him. I miss having him as a riding buddy.

Vinny, if you are up there in August on a weekend, holler. I will try and get up there and ride with y'all. I know my way around.

I contacted RG also. Maybe he'll have the time.
I'll definitely will contact you. I've been there 3 times riding but it's too far apart to remember anything.

Vinny what weekend in Aug were you thinking of going up there?

I could meet you up there if it's not the 1st weekend.

Vinny what weekend in Aug were you thinking of going up there?

I could meet you up there if it's not the 1st weekend.

Aug 5th weekend. Sorry Dao.

Back