• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Possible TWT outtage... DON'T PANIC!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
:tab As part of my efforts to get the forum moved to a new server and running new forum software, I am transferring the domains to a new registrar service. In the unlikely event the site is temporarily unavailable in the next few days, don't panic! It is just temporary.

:tab The domain transfer process was started just after midnight 11/27/18. It could take anywhere from 1-7 days depending on how quickly my current registrar approves the transfer. Once this is done, I will get the last bits done for making the final change over to the new server and software.

:tab I will post a separate notice letting people know and let it run for a few weeks before actually doing it. There will be a temporary place holder for the site letting people know what is going on and it will have a link to our FB page, so you can get updates there (as I have time to post them).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21599039945/

:tab The changeover will require that I take the site off line. If all goes according to plan... It will be back up within 24 hours.

See you guys on the other side.......[emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:lol2:

I have been having whacky dreams about this stuff because it is all I have been doing for the last 3-4 weeks until 2-3 am each night (my normal bed time anyway). Let me tell you that nightmares involving DNS servers and domain names are crazy :wary: A couple of times I've woken up wondering what in the world was just going through my head!! :eek2:

Sounds like a good time to donate to TWT... this is huge work and effort, much appreciated!

Back