• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chinese motorcycle, anyone?

Neine danke !

(Although one of local coffee shops should jump on the coffee bike / rig)!

From the video, You can pick up the name Chang Jiang. When you search that name, you get mostly hits for the old motorcyles that were Chicom reverse engineered version of the Soviet IMZ bikes. But this is a resurgence with a 650 twin rather than the 750 Boxer. Not much info on this version yet.

Well, I still have a 200cc "Diamo" Chinabike. It will run, though it needs a new front tube and the muffler rusted off and there's busted bodywork. :D I drained it and put it away in the well house. I used it as a hunting bike when I was in a duck hunting club about 4 years ago, but now I have an Arctic Cat 250, a little more appropriate for an off road hunting vehicle. :D

My interest in THIS bike/vid is intellectual. I don't wanna replace the KLR just yet. :D

they are available on alibaba

69.7hp, 45.72tq top speed of 68mph must be governed or that huge buzz saw sprocket is what limits it.

5 speed with reverse 822lbs

fuel injected and there is a police version

they are available on alibaba

69.7hp, 45.72tq top speed of 68mph must be governed or that huge buzz saw sprocket is what limits it.

5 speed with reverse 822lbs

fuel injected and there is a police version

That’s lighter, faster, and more powerful than I would have expected...but I don’t have a lot of faith in numbers provided by a Chinese manufacturer.

Back