• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member in Katy TX

Reaction score
Hey, just found this forum and looks like a lot of fun. I rode a 2009 Honda Shadow for about 5 years and recently upgraded to my 2015 Versys 1000 which I absolutely love. Hope to join a few of the rides posted on here.

Hey, just found this forum and looks like a lot of fun. I rode a 2009 Honda Shadow for about 5 years and recently upgraded to my 2015 Versys 1000 which I absolutely love. Hope to join a few of the rides posted on here.

Welcome! We have a ride planned this weekend just north of you, starting in Waller and ending in Waller!
Look for "South East TX TARA DS Ride Saturday March 18" for all the details. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! We have a ride planned this weekend just north of you, starting in Waller and ending in Waller!
Look for "South East TX TARA DS Ride Saturday March 18" for all the details. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I can't make it this weekend but this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Hope to make it to the next one!

Man, I can't make it this weekend but this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Hope to make it to the next one!

No worries there are plenty of rides listed. I'm trying to get another ride figured out for April. Thinking west from Waller.....!:rider: Its in planning stages!!

Welcome! Come join us at Katy Bike Night sometime. We meet sporadically on Wednesday nights at Marini's empanadas at Mason Road and Westheimer Parkway. Thread is under "Upcoming Rides, Trips and Events".

Back