• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Coming back from some time away.

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Looking for weekend dual sport/camping trips. I've been around for a while, mostly in the dirty section, but have a couple bigger bikes now and want to do more camping.

Let's Go!!!

KTM%20CO%20BDR_zpslbzrqhyr.jpg

You won't find much camping like that in Texas! :-P

There are the monthly Pie Run camp outs though. There is usually a thread for them every month.

Hi Brad

Crooked Creek???

Hi James

Tell you what. I have two people looking at the 350. Neither local so logistics are being a bummer. And had someone look at Deb's 250 last night. If neither sell I would love to ride Crooked Creek. Heck, I might even ride the DR650... if they do. When do you plan on going again? I can head over to the dirty section if you have a thread over there.

It might be too muddy this weekend but I am ready to try

They will update Fri night and I will plan on Sat night camping

I was guessing this weekend would be a wash AND one of the interested party's may look at the 350 on Tuesday. Nothing final but I don't want to have to clean it again for Tuesday. So, gonna pass on this weekend, but lets plan another.

Back