• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member in North Dallas

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Moore
Hi. I just joined the site and like to ride around north Texas, mostly pavement with some gravel. My current bike is a 2016 Yamaha Super Tenere. Before that I had a 2013 Suzuki V-Strom/Wee-Strom and before that a 2011 KLR. Before that, I had a couple of small Hondas trail bikes, but that was more than 40 years ago. As a recent retiree, I'm hoping to expand my riding to Arkansas, NM, and Colorado.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi there, lots of good stuff going on around here. Look up Lone Star Riders here & on Facebook too.

Welcome, you just missed a great DS ride this weekend, It left from Prosper (just north of Dallas), hopefully you might be able to make next months ride out.. Welcome to the club, this is a great site with a lot of really friendly people.

Gary

Howdy!

Just returned from a great time in Arkansas.
Look for slacker rides and gatherings.

Redneck Ramble. May 6-7. Was fun last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention this, but it's a great ride out, well organized (this will be the 3rd year), I would strongly suggest signing up for it, the ramble runs over the full weekend, saturday is presentations and discussions (and sometimes raffles!) on dual sport riding/navigation techniques, and the actual ride is Sunday, so you can just turn up Sunday morning if time is tight. Well worth a look.

Gary

The Redneck Ramble sounds fun, but I will be in Missouri on a fishing trip then. Thanks for calling my attention to it.

Bob

Back