• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Backrest and racks

brcol

Reaction score
Anybody using Holeshot rack and backrest? Thoughts on the setup? I have a Sargent seat and thought about getting the backrest for it but am not fully committed to any one setup. Real world feedback and pictures are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody has one? I'm now leaning towards the Sargent....

After not being able to commit to a $175 on sale backrest from Sargent, I bought a universal backrest pad and will attempt to make my own. I'll update this thread once I start to make it.

After not being able to commit to a $175 on sale backrest from Sargent, I bought a universal backrest pad and will attempt to make my own. I'll update this thread once I start to make it.

Hi brcol,

Was the Sargent backrest that you were considering made specifically for the Suzuki Bandit version of the Sargent seat? I just went to their site and found several backrests, but non were specifically made for the Bandit seat. If you did see one for the Bandit seat, I would really appreciate a link to it. I have been wishing for a backrest for some time now.

TIA

Better Hurry, Coupon code is still showing up, but I think it ends soon. Kick17 is the code if you are interested.

Better Hurry, Coupon code is still showing up, but I think it ends soon. Kick17 is the code if you are interested.

Thanks for the reply.

Looking back through your posts, I see that you were talking about a passenger backrest.

I was hoping for a backrest for the front rider not the passenger. I realize that a backrest for the front part of the seat would probably require a slot between the front and passenger seat area for mounting purposes. Unfortunately my Sargent seat currently does not have that provision. Oh well.

Not this has anything to do with back rests, but I'll throw this out there:

Trail Boss saw my Sergeant Seat on my KTM 500 and went one better, a Fisher seat. Wider and more comfortable than mine.

Just a side comment. Carry on.

0808760ad8e806e0167f31f994d46bd4.jpg
fc35273f66ee6631c328ad8ffa1c347e.jpg

Roughed in. I'll update the build after a couple days.

Back