• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

finally got the body work back

Reaction score
Well, I finally got my bodywork back and I think that it looks great. I gave the painter some direction (told him to keep it subtle) and to "surprise me". I'm only disappointed in that I didn't pull the tank and the tail to get done as well. Maybe next year. Anyway, let me know what you think. I think I went a little over board with the gold screws, but what the heck. For the Triumph guys out there, that is a "Jack Lilly" double bubble screen if you are looking for an alternative to the zero gravity. It feels much more substantial than the ZG but it was a little harder to install.

linkitty doh dah
[edit: Admin changed IMG to URL because image wider than 450]

some more pictures here http://www.sanns.com/sprint.html

Looks good! Got two words for ya though....BLING BLING!
Gold looks good with that color green. The painter did a nice job!
TR
El Centro CA

Howdy,

:tab I agree, it looks very nice!

Got two words for ya though....BLING BLING!

:tab Hehe... there is a little of this in all of us :mrgreen: So when are you getting the disco ball and flashing lights? :P

I was going to put the spinner wheels on order right after I put on the neon lights underneath so that it looks like I'm flying at night!!! Whenever I start to run short of ideas, I watch Biker Boyz for inspiration :puke:

Now where was that link for those colored tires.......

If you think that's bad, you should see my son!!!

I set up the sanns.com site so that I can do some programming that I can't do here at work (keeping the resume up to date kind of thing), but my son gets such a kick seeing himself on the computer that I can't resist. I really need to take some time and clean the site up, but I really only got it to do some PostgreSQL programming.

Bill

Back