• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new guy in Austin

McB

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ashcroft
Hello all! Just joined the board a couple of days ago, thought I'd introduce myself. I've actually been in Austin for a couple of years, just stumbled across this board. I'm currently riding a 2003 FJR, and a 2005 DRZ400sm. Anywho, this board looks nice, I'm looking forward to doing the next Pie Run and meeting some people.

Ride safe
Brian

Glad to see more from Austin.
I ride an ST 1300 and a DR-650.
TexTom

Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are tons of TWT folks all over Austin. They just aren't real good about getting organized and holding regular meet and greets. Must be that whole "weird" thing :shrug: :-P

Hey Brian, welcome to the site. There are a few folks around Austin that do dirt/dual sport rides. I believe I've seen a motard evening ride on this site.

A group meets at Ming's (2604 Guadalupe St ) every Wed. I was making them regularly but am trying to bicycle instead. Its a good crowd.

Back