• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from NW Florida....

Reaction score
Hey folks, I am a past and future rider looking for info on the Suzuki Bandit 1250 and the mighty Google pointed me here. I live in Florida about an hour West of Tallahassee. I have started practice riding on my Mom's Honda Shadow 650 so I will be more comfortable for the riding safety course and license tests (Wife says to wait untill she is out of nursing school before I get a Bandit. That is logical I think.)
So thanks for having such a great Suzuki Bandit forum for me to sift through!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

The Bandit will be a great bike for runs North into the Mountains of Georgia, South Carolina, North Caroline and Tennessee :trust:

:welcome: to the site!

I wish my mother would have loaned me her Knucklehead to practice on when I was a kid. :lol2:

My wife begain a nursing career later in life, but fortunately it hasn't affected my motorcycling. :mrgreen:

Your gonna love that Bandit. :rider:

:dude: Right on. Everything I have read and seen so far makes me think the Bandit will be a winner. My only gripe is I wish they offered the naked version here like they do in Europe :miffed:.
I sat on one at a dealership and I think my 6'7" frame and 38" inseam will fit OK. Maybe better with some adjustable rearsets (or flipping the stock ones like I have seen on this site) and maybe a higher seat.

Back