• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

been here before..but back

Reaction score
I used to be on here when I had my Kawi ZR7S. Kinda went off to other forums and just recently started looking back around here. Since that bike, I've had a '06 FZ1 (still have), '08 GSXR 600, and '08 Night Rod Special.

the FZ used to be silver and it now has the limited Retro body kit that Yamaha offered. I'm feeling I need to get some black wheels back on it :mrgreen:. the silver looked good with the gold.

b0ab9cc0.jpg

the bike is all stock pretty much. Used to have a Two Bros pipe and I got tired of the highway noise ;-) Has 24k on it right now and I'm looking around at getting something else. Not sure what.

Welcome back! :wave:

Good looking FZ1! I really like that color scheme.

Welcome aboard. Pretty sure I've seen that bike on the very southern bleeding edge of FTW.

If you see an ugly GL1200 outside, what I presume to be your place of employment, that's me :wave:

Welcome back, but you need to change that rear silencer!! Man it's big.. :rider: but love the color scheme on the bike.

Gary

Back