• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texan native is coming back

Reaction score
Hello all.. I am new to this forum and also a new owner of a 2011 klr 650.. i currently live in Connecticut but will be transferring this summer back down to texas living somewhere between houston and galveston(been in the coast guard 9yrs) cant wait to get back to weather where the riding season is more then 3 months out of the year:sun:..:rider: hope to ride with some of yall soon..

Welcome back, If you are going to be living in the area between Houston and Galveston there is a group of us that get together on Wednesdeay nights and grab a bite to eat. Once you get settled in you should come join us, it's a good time and they are a great group of guys.

Check the last page of this thread every week, usually by Tuesday or Wednesday we start nailing down where we are meeting for that week.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8064

CT? I'm guessing New London and maybe you were in charge of keeping the Coastie Middies in line? I was stationed up there for 4.5 years (Navy - SUBBASE), lived a block from the CG Academy for awhile. Welcome home!

As an Ex-Coastie welcome back and enjoy the Gulf of Mexico!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin

Welcome back, hope you have a smooth transition back ot Texas.
Got any place in mind yet?

CT? I'm guessing New London and maybe you were in charge of keeping the Coastie Middies in line? I was stationed up there for 4.5 years (Navy - SUBBASE), lived a block from the CG Academy for awhile. Welcome home!

I am in New Haven at a small boat station..

Welcome to the site. If you make it to League City post up, there are a group of inmates who get together Wednesday nights. Clear Lake Bike Night

Back