• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BACK IN TEXAS!!!!

Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Landes
Hi Guys and Gals
Great site!!!!
My name is Jonathan but eveyone calls me SuperA.D.D.
I am from Amarillo but I have been living in Oklahoma :headbang: but I am now back in Texas living in the Austin area.
Now its time to find some good people to ride with since all my guys are back at home and I can only ride without PIE for so long.

As for my bike lets see if these pics load

Attachments

• IMAG0952.jpg
    IMAG0952.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0953.jpg
    IMAG0953.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0954.jpg
    IMAG0954.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG0955.jpg
    IMAG0955.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 88
I have no problems with Oklahoma. It's one of my favorite of our northern counties. :rofl: In any case, welcome back.

East Oklahoma is nice. Good rides good fishing BUT I was in the Oklahoma panhandle and the roads are flat and straight. The only tree in sight is a power pole!!!!

Welcome back to Texas. I was going to say just in time for the summer heat thinking you were farther away. The joke I've heard is "the reason Texas doesn't slide into the Gulf is because Oklahoma sucks". Having only been to OKC and Tulsa I can't say much about it.

I live near Austin. Looks like you have an FZ1. I ride with sport bikes through a group on meetup.com on occasion. Some "south" rides through Wimberly, Blanco, Fredericksburg and such or "north" rides out to Marble Falls, Burnet and sometimes Lampasas for some Cooper's BBQ. PM me if you're interested.

Pie runs are good. Not gonna be able to get the July one onacounta work but should be able to get the August one in.

My name is Dave and I'm a rideaholic.

Dave I would be very interested. only problem is I cant ride to hard yet healing from a knee replacement. Today is there first day I have been on my bike in 3 months

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Cool paint job :thumb:

Well get to healing! Most of them don't ride hard but cruise the Hill Country at near legal speeds. Of course we all like the twisty roads. It isn't like I'm on a sport bike either; my pig weighs in at about 650lbs without me on it. Several of them have had speeding tickets in the past and don't want them in the future so they behave and are considerate of others on the road.

They're planning a ride on the 14th with about 40 riders saying they'd go. That's the largest number I've seen, usually it's around 4-12 riders. They'll break up into smaller groups.

Anyway let me know if you want to ride since I sorta know my way around. We can take it easy and grab some lunch.

Thanks Tourmeister.

Will do Dave how about in a week or so

Back