• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from South Louisiana

Reaction score
andrewlewis1
Hello to all. I joined this forum so that I could issue a proper thank you to tricepilot and all the wonderful people who made his BBQ such a success. I passed through on my first SS1K and was overwhelmed by the friendliness and hospitality. The BBQ was incredibly good and I almost got derailed from my primary mission by the desire to eat more.

I will try to post a pic or two, if I mess up with the sizing please don't hate me.

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 142
Welcome to the forum. Glad you enjoyed Tricepilot's shindig - I need to make it one of these days.

Actually, I kinda need to jump on here, too. I stopped in (twice), and the friendliness of the people was amazing, the Q's looked awesome, and although I didn't have time to eat, the Sweet Tea was great! I ran around SA with Redfish, and really enjoyed riding with someone. I'm looking forward to riding with lots more.

Welcome Red!

And Imessed up and stuck this in the wrong thread. Man, what a mess...with no delete.
It's all good Chase, no one's perfect.....but if you ever need admin help on a thread, just click on the little red/white "yield" sign on the bottom left side of your post. I'm not an admin...just sharing info..:zen:

Welcome! Glad you stopped by the bbq at Tricepilot's place. I used to participate in airhead tech daze in Port Barre', LA. Nice folk and good food.

Welcome to TWT, I grew up around West Monroe.

Posting with Tapatalk for iPhone.

Back