• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in NTX, Roanoke

Reaction score
I am new to this site, saw a truck heading on 114 with the site name. I commute to south Dallas to work at the VA. May have been seen on FZ1, Wave when I go by.

Welcome to the site!
Advertising pays....

(Reflectives Scott? ;-))

Welcome to the site! I'm through Roanoke periodically, TWT stickers on bike, helmet and Jeep. Wave if you see an overloaded black KLR 250.

Wow, Roanoke to south Dallas every day.....that is a commute. Welcome, by the way.

To all, Thank Y'all for the welcome. I make the commute to finish retirement at the VA hospital from my military service. I am actual in Trophy Club, and get to use the park alot since it is in the back yard. Ride, hike and fish the park. Have seen the stickers on bikes and autos. Saw the site on a white truck on 114.

Be Safe out there.
Chris

2009 FZ1, 2002 TTR 250(street legal), 1998 Vulcan custom

I am new to this site, saw a truck heading on 114 with the site name. I commute to south Dallas to work at the VA. May have been seen on FZ1, Wave when I go by.

Roanoke to the VA??? Holy smokes, you have my respect sir.
Welcome.

I got a Yammy but mine is about 1/2 the cc output of yours :mrgreen:

If you are in Roanoke you have to come out to breakfast at The Blue Hanger on Saturday. Everybody is welcome of course. A group (that varies week to week) meets every Saturday at the Blue hanger cafe at Northwest Regional Airport for breakfast. It is located on FM 1171 between Hwy 377 and Hwy 35W. It is actually on a side road and you can't miss all of the signs on FM 1171. People start showing up around 7:15 and this continues through mid-morning

Any kind of bike is OK. We even have had a diesel KLR for the last couple of weeks. The group can be anywhere from 6 ( the coldest wetest days of winter) to 30 (any other time). We meet every Saturday rain or shine.

Welcome! +1 for Blue Hangar for some blueberry pancakes :D

Thank to all on Blue Hangar. Blueberry pancakes=Favorite.
Montgomery is old riding town, especially since I am from Willis.

Back