• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saddlemen Seats

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Rossow
I am in the need of a new seat cover or seat for my Hayabusa and I have just started looking. Has anyone here any experience with Saddlemen Seats?

http://www.saddlemen.com/

The prices seem fair.

Thanks in advance.

I sat on a ZX14r in a showroom that had the Track seat with a relief channel. It was more narrower than stock, firmer, It had a suede cover, felt like Leather.
Another guy that makes a good seat is www.laamseat.com I have heard that he is back logged. Give him a call, especially, if you are looking for only a solo seat pad. Check out his seat gallery he has 2 styles of your Busa. Of course he can do anything you want. Laam used to work for the Mayer Family making motorcycle seats, then started on his own.
I have a couple of Bikes with Corbin's seats. They are hard. I use a Bead pad (homemade from a car seat pad) for traveling. Keeps my butt cool and dry in the rain. Might work on your stock seat.

Attachments

• IMG_6030.jpg
    IMG_6030.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 132
I had one of their Adventure Track seats on my BMW. Sold it recently. It was two "tracks" with a groove down the middle. Actually for short term it was very comfortable. However they use gel inserts and on a long day ride the gel will eventually squirm out from where you are sitting making you uncomfortable. if it was just firm foam I would have kept it.

So, price was good. Two hour comfort was good.

I just got my new seats from Saddlemen. I got both a new driver seat and a complete new pillion seat. They added gel to the pillion also. Those people there are wonderful. Good quality workmanship and the material looks to be top shelf also. I have only had a chance to ride the bike 40 or 50 miles but the seat is MUCH more comfortable than the stock seat and I like it better than the OEM Gel Seat which I had on it for about 25,000 miles. I will post some photos of the seats when I get back from a trip to see my newest Grand Daughter. (Much more important than anything else, your grand kids)

If you are looking for a new seat, I would look into the Saddlemen Brand.

Back