• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Good shop in San Marcos

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
I can highly reccomend a shop here in San Marcos. I recently used for some repair work on my DR 650.
San Marcos Motorcycles
1540 IH-35 South
San Marcos, TX 78666
Tel: 512-392-5220

They are a small independent repair shop and are fair and honest. They service all bikes.

Awesome! Thanks! That's only a few miles up the road from me.

I'm about done with the $tealer. Most of the STuff I can do, but what I can't, I much prefer an Indy shop. They tend to remember you and your bike more - and work with you, rather than tell you one thing, and show you the door.

Do you happen to know which brands they're "certified" to work on?

They seem to be able to work on most brands. I saw a lot of Jap bikes in their shop as well as a few Harley's.

I´ve been to San Marcos Motorcycles a couple of times and was treated well also. A month ago I needed an inspection done and I went to the second moto shop located to the immediate right of San Marcos Motorcycles. I´ve not had mechanical work done at either, but I would not hesitate to give either shop a try.

Back