• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'07 TTR230, sadly, for sale

Reaction score
SOLD

selling the TTR230, for medical reasons

07ttr230rfront_zpsed63dd5c.jpg

it is an '07 w/ low time

all stock w/ plenty life left on the original pirelli's

IMG_0926_zps92ad23f4.jpg

has lived in the barn, since i got her

light/normal scratches on plastics

chain was replaced last year w/ a gold o-ring

otherwise she'z just a happy little dirt bike needing an owner who can ride her

i live in 76209 & the bike is in 76233

$1697(NADA is $1775)

pay asking price & i will donate $100 to TWT

Last edited:
Bump for a cool bike. Sorry to hear that you're having medical problems. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Bump for a cool bike. Sorry to hear that you're having medical problems. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

thanks,

if things were expected to get back to the way they were, i'd surely be keeping this jewel

she packs my larduss bottomuss maximuss, a/o the grandson, wherever we ask & she only eats when she'z being ridden

sw

Hope that your doing okay. Knew you mentioned in another thread some problems. Pray they have not gotten worse. Nice ride be a good one for you hidden valley riders.

Steve, I assume your medical problems aren't going away. Hopefully, your boat and Ural are still usable. I don't think you'll have much problem selling it, your price is very affordable, reasonable, and it will be a fun bike for whoever gets it. I sure will pray that you regain your health.

Steve, I assume your medical problems aren't going away. Hopefully, your boat and Ural are still usable. I don't think you'll have much problem selling it, your price is very affordable, reasonable, and it will be a fun bike for whoever gets it. I sure will pray that you regain your health.

THANKS, ROBERT

hope someone on TWT is in the want for a TTR230, it'll be good for him/her & TWT

sw & chili

How hard would it be to plate it?

BAJA DESIGNS makes a lighting kit

http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=310288

it is already titled

as i understand, once you have HI-LO HEADLIGHT, TAIL/BRAKE LIGHT, all you have to do is get a GREEN SHEET, INSPECTION from an inspection station & take that to the title office for your plates

that's an as i understand...

a person would need to verify it, w/ your local TAX OFFICE, before dropping any coins

Went to my local tax office this morning. Green sheet is only required if a bike is bought out of state. Just give tax lady the title, a signed 'Application for Title Transfer", money, show proof of insurance (a current bike good enough) and she will issue a tag. Talked to my favorite bike inspector also. Need the Baja kit, one mirror, and a bicycle bulb horn from Walmart to pass the inspection. Hand signals will do for turn signals. Sounds easy, at least in little, small town Brownwood.

Steve, I'm going on a trip next week. Haven't made up my mind yet. It's only 259 lbs. Easy to pick up, probably can resell it without much loss, reasonable seat height, in great condition, purchase helps a friend and TWT. Will get back to you if it's still for sale in about ten days.

Went to my local tax office this morning. Green sheet is only required if a bike is bought out of state. Just give tax lady the title, a signed 'Application for Title Transfer", money, show proof of insurance (a current bike good enough) and she will issue a tag. Talked to my favorite bike inspector also. Need the Baja kit, one mirror, and a bicycle bulb horn from Walmart to pass the inspection. Hand signals will do for turn signals. Sounds easy, at least in little, small town Brownwood.

Steve, I'm going on a trip next week. Haven't made up my mind yet. It's only 259 lbs. Easy to pick up, probably can resell it without much loss, reasonable seat height, in great condition, purchase helps a friend and TWT. Will get back to you if it's still for sale in about ten days.

sounds easier than i originally thought

let me know what you decide, when you get back, or whenever...

sw

http://youtu.be/1vaQ-Y6kLOM

It's a nice bike as I have seen it!
My best to you Steve in your recovery.

Wish I could give her a home... and sending thoughts for wellness to you, Steve!

HEY FOLKS

this is a great RRMT skoot

i have drop't the price to $1697(NADA went down to $1775)

still offering $100 to TWT if the buyer pays asking price

I was showing someone the bike, he accidentlly text something. I'll talk to him again soon, they are looking for another bike for his kids.

I was showing someone the bike, he accidentlly text something. I'll talk to him again soon, they are looking for another bike for his kids.

found some sweetener for the deal

a set of brush bars, a rear tube & a can of chain lube

thanks

sw

Back