• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

You tube uploading

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
I need your help!When I try to upload a video from my go-pro it takes...a long time then an error message appears.Even for a 5 mn video it doesn't work.
Any advice?I'd like so much to show you the kind of roads we ride here,lol.

I have to tether my computer to my phone to get a connection fast enough to up load videos.

Without an error message, I would guess it's due to a crappy internet connection. When you start uploading, ping youtube.com at the same time. If the upload fails, check the ping stats to see what kind of loss/latency you are experiencing. While latency shouldn't be an issue, there is a point where BLP (bandwidth latency product) is so bad that just about any server would give you the boot (hackers can do nefarious things leaving connections open, i.e. slowlaris)

Thank you eveyone for answering.My internet connection works fine,we have tv with it.
I 'll try to "reduce"my files.If I can remember well the error message said "an error has occured please try later"or something like that.I never had this kind of problem before.

Back