• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montana 2015 videos

Re: Montana 2015...

I'm not seeing either video. Tried two different computers.

Re: Montana 2015...

For some reason the flash tag no workie real good, don't know why. Just put the URL to youtube instead of embedding.

I'm not seeing either video. Tried two different computers.

And if someone wants to raw footage to painstakingly go through and create video, hit me up. I've got a bunch of footage and but not enough time to go through it all so I'm just guesstimating good parts and throwing them in video.

This is such a ****, the flash tag used to work now it doesn't and I tried all combinations of long/short youtube URL it doesn't want to embed. So, if you guys want videos look at my Facebook or Google+ page, here' latest video URL
https://youtu.be/XEl7uMYLng8

Funny how you see the flashing lights of the bike behind on your mirrors.

Yep, All LEDs show up as flashing lights on camera they not a continuous light like a halogen. I believe in one of the of videos Thomas's headlight was blinking too 'cuz it's LED.

Funny how you see the flashing lights of the bike behind on your mirrors.

Demo ride on the R1200GSA. So BMW replaced the tractor springs with feather touch controls and throttle by wire really helps. Suspension travel is good with no dive (that can be a detriment some times if you need to reduce rake to turn sharper...) Plenty power, I never got up into sixth as it was a short ride and the guy in front wasn't about speed...
The bike will lift the front fairly nicely but we were under strict orders to keep both wheels on the ground :) Oh, and the GSA has keyless start, notice the key fob hard zip tied to the handle bar.
I have a fairly normal (short!) in seam by motorcycle standards, the bike had rally seat and I didn't have a problem tip toeing both feet.

https://youtu.be/AclC1izkCt0

Back