• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where to buy manuals on line?

Reaction score
I have a new to me 2011 GSX1250FA. Where can I buy an owners manual and service manual on line? I can't find them on Bikebandit.

You can also find them at repairmanuals.com, but you don't save much over factory manuals. It is better for older stuff, but worth a try.

Looking on line, I'll need a special oil filter wrench. Is that only available from Suzuki? Are any other special tools needed for basic maintenance? It came with no tool kit unless it is hidden somewhere. A spanner for a Hawkgt worked for shock preload adjustment.

I didn't notice how high the shipping was on those tools but that's a good picture of that socket and maybe you can find another one,that socket is really handy.Good Luck.

Do the tool kits get stored on the bike somewhere? Where? Maybe i already have one. Thanks for all of this help

This is my first bike that does not use the key to pop off the seat to access tools. It also appears not to have a petcock

Well,I have an 07 bandit and the seat does pop off with a key,my lock is on the shifter side on the side panel towards the back,you turn the key and the seat pops off and the tools are store in that rear cowl area.Maybe they changed something over the years but it's probably in there somewhere.

Thanks...I found the key position. It was hidden behind the saddle bag. The owners manual was there so it should answer a lot of questions.

Would this be the low position for the seat? See picture I need everything as low as possible.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 203
Back