• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Bandit is looking pretty good

Reaction score
My Bandit was looking sexy today so I thought Id share. My Bandit isnt a tourer, its just for cruising around town and being comfortable with a passenger. After I sold my R1 I wanted something more comfortable but still sporty. Plus its cheap to insure.

I did many parts from Holeshot. Stage 2 with secondaries removed and open air box with K&N filter, HS seat, pair delete, led blinkers, grab handle delete, fender extender, radiator guard, muffler anti vibe bracket, fork brace.

Also the slip on, removed the center stand, heated grips, led tail and corner light bulbs, zg tinted windscreen and custom Bandit fairing decals. Love the Bandits :)

20160721_193410_zpsl2q2iesn.jpg

Last edited:
My Bandit was looking sexy today so I thought Id share. My Bandit isnt a tourer, its just for cruising around town and being comfortable with a passenger. After I sold my R1 I wanted something more comfortable but still sporty. Plus its cheap to insure.

I did many parts from Holeshot. Stage 2 with secondaries removed and open air box with K&N filter, HS seat, pair delete, led blinkers, grab handle delete, fender extender, radiator guard, muffler anti vibe bracket, fork brace.

Also the slip on, removed the center stand, heated grips, led tail and corner light bulbs, zg tinted windscreen and custom Bandit fairing decals. Love the Bandits :)

20160721_193410_zpsl2q2iesn.jpg

Your bike looks great...congrats. :chug:

I've had my Bandit for almost 3 1/2 months now and I couldn't be happier...it's bone stock except for 25MM (1") SW Motech black handlebar risers, they look OEM on the bike.

Very nice. Nothing like cleany modded bikes that aren't turned into something they aren't.

Thats a really nice color, subtle and classy. You can't help vut like a Bandit every time you barely twist the throttle. Makes you wonder how other bikes ever pass a car.

Back