• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold my FA.

Reaction score
Hi, just sold my FA and bought a 2015 BMW GSA. Selling used some stuffs at clearance prices. Just pm me if interested.

I have the following for sale:
1.Dobeck TFI
2. Cogent Dynamics fork spring and racetech gold valves
3. Cogent Dynamics standard rear shock.
4. Brand new Ermax rear hugger.
5.Full set of new OEM coolant hose and water pump.
6. R&G radiator guard

Most items are used but not abused. Name a price to clear. Shipping to be pay by buyer.

Last edited:
Selling full sets of coolant hoses and water pump at 25% off. All items are price to clear..

Selling all items at clearance price.

1.Dobeck TFI ($120 USD )
3. Cogent Dynamics fork spring and racetech gold valves ($180 USD ) Free 75mm metal spacers .
4. Cogent Dynamics standard rear shock ($470 USD )
6. Full set of new OEM coolant hose and water pump. ( $600USD
8. R&G radiator guard
9. Used K&N Air filter .

Shipping charges to be pay by buyer. Payment by PayPal only.. Thank You.

Last edited:
The following items still available:

1.Dobeck TFI ($100USD )
3. Cogent Dynamics fork spring and racetech gold valves ($150 USD ) Free 75mm metal spacers .
4. Cogent Dynamics standard rear shock ($450 USD )
6. Full set of new OEM coolant hose and water pump. ($500USD)

Price negotiable for all items. Shipping to be pay by buyer. Payment by PayPal only...

Hi there,

What's the spring rate on the fork springs? Am I understanding correctly that there's not a standard/heavy option for those like there is with the rear shock?

This should be moved to the For Sale section.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55015

When you have Bandit stuff/gear/mods which you're selling please do not post a thread in the Bandit sub-forum.

Instead, please follow this procedure:

1. Create a new thread in the For Sale section.
2. Change your Signature Line to include a link to your for sale item (rather than cross-posting in the Bandit forum).

This procedure will keep the forum clean as well as put more eyes on your item - increasing your chances of getting it sold.

Back