• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

nightrider

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone as I just joined.I live in the Clear Lake,Texas area and love to ride.My currant ride is a VTX 1300C with a few mods.The job I am at now does not give me much time to ride but will be finished here in a few weeks just about the time the weather is really getting nice for riding.

Welcome to the site nightrider.

The riding now is perfect and still should be till about mid June when it really begins to heat up.

There are lots of fine people on here as well as a tremendous wealth of information.

Huh. I think the riding is perfect as long as it's not a torrential downpour or iceing over....

WELCOME!

Huh. I think the riding is perfect as long as it's not a torrential downpour or iceing over....

WELCOME!

If thats youf definition, move to South Texas, the only ice or water we have comes in glasses.

Welcome nightrider.

I don't LIKE humidity. However, if you think it sucks to ride in humidity, move NORTH. I lived in North Dakota for 30 years. When it's entirely possible to not be able to ride from Halloween to Easter, you learn that "less than idea" is still better than "not going to happen" and you enjoy it for what it is.

Welcom to the jungle.
If you take a look out to your left you'll notice,
we've got fun and games.

:welcome:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

How long have you lived in Alvin? I graduated from highschool there in '84. My inlaws and some friends still live there. Was just down a few weeks ago.

Back