• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy from Kalifornia

Reaction score
Found this forum while searching for repair information on one of my bikes. I'm originally from Idaho, lived in Roseville, California since 1975.
Will be moving back to the ranch in Idaho eventually. Started riding and racing dirt bikes back in early 70's, mainly enduro's and cross-country, some mx.
Gave it up in 2007 (can't recover from injuries like when young).

First street bike was a 1974 Kawasaki 750H2 after that bought a new 1978 Suzuki GS1000E, Then started with an 86 GSX-R1100, couple of Hayabusa's and
dozens of short term one liter sport bikes. 2008 bought a new FJR1300 and enjoyed that until my first street accident (t-boned by a new driver in parking lot).

Currently have a 2017 FJR1300, 2016 Versys 1000 and a 2008 Bandit 1250. Enjoy working on the bikes and riding, also lifelong bowhunter.
Anyway have to go remove the rear wheel off the Bandit, have a nail in a brand new Pirelli Angle GT w/50 miles!) just my luck..
Anyway take care, Great Forum here.

Domenic

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

To be fair, it also happens at other inconvenient times also.
Welcome along!

Thank you for the welcome..

Good thing to know that someone might be awake here when I can't sleep.
Usually on gun forums during those insomnia nights.

Another new tire on the Bandit, hope my luck changes soon..

Nt9xUtF.jpg

Back