• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sparkyblue - Tyler

Reaction score
I've been away for a spell, moving and all. I barely got involved when living in Plano area, and now live in Tyler. Looking forward to some fun rides.
And a pic of my yellow bumble bee in the Smokeys this summer.
87012912-M.jpg

Welcome to the site Sparky :wave:

I am getting undeliverable errors for your email address. Can you please check it in your profile.

Welcome Back!

Seems like you will have some good company over there, beware of hoodlums on Bandits though...

Yee haw! Another scooter nasty from NE Texas.
Pie run next Saturday to Mineola?
Good to have you here. Watch for East Texas Eat,Meet,Greet events in 2nd Thursday of each month.

Glenn!!

I'll ride with you anytime, and now that I'm covering East Texas (as well as West Texas all the way out to El Paso), I might even find myself in your neck of the woods on two wheels for business related travel.

Rocket_Cowboy said:
Glenn!!

I'll ride with you anytime, and now that I'm covering East Texas (as well as West Texas all the way out to El Paso), I might even find myself in your neck of the woods on two wheels for business related travel.

Hey Charlie; long time. Give me a shout when you're in the area. I'll meet you if at all possible. East Texas has a lot of fun roads.

Tourmeister said:
Welcome to the site Sparky :wave:

I am getting undeliverable errors for your email address. Can you please check it in your profile.

Yea, that's fixed. It was an old one

SparkyBlue said:
Hey Charlie; long time. Give me a shout when you're in the area. I'll meet you if at all possible. East Texas has a lot of fun roads.

For you ... I'd even make a special trip out that way just to ride ... no work necessary. ;)

Like you need a "real" excuse to hop on your bike and ride across the country :roll: :nana:

I'm always up for a local (Tyler) ride. My schedule may not,:doh: but I'll try.
Just send me a PM or something. I try to check in here and my e-mail a couple times a day.

I *ALMOST* had to go to Longview tomorrow ... in which case I had made up my mind I was riding the bike, and heading through Tyler. :)

Charlie; if you are passing through, be sure to give me a call if you can. I pm'd the numbers.

Back