• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New To Austin

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Rogers
I'm not really new to the site, but I just moved from Plano to Austin for college at UT. Does anyone know any good places to go? I live on campus and am looking foreward to exploring the surrounding areas. Any rides being planned? I ride a Yamaha XT 225 so dirt is an option.

Drew

Drew, keep an eye out in the DS sections for rides planned by Richard_. He is in Austin and does a lot of KLR style rides.

Hey Drew,
I am almost to a point where I can ride on weekends. There's some good riding west on (and off) hwy71 towards Llano and a lot of good hill country roads off 290 west towards Johnson City. Let me know if you want to hook up sometime. I should be free in a couple of weeks.
Welcome to town. There's a meet and greet this Tuesday night at Little Woodrows on Parmer and McNeil...http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11841

I'll be cooking the steaks so come out and say hello. :eat:

Back