• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello....yall

Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Patton
Just wanted to say hello and introduce my self......
My name is brent, have been riding for many years dirt, street etc.....
Live in Nacogdoches and own "Java Jacks Coffee House" with my wife sarah.
So feel free to stop by and say hi.

Looking forward to taking in the "East Texas Pie run" and meeting some new friends.

Thanks to "deepink" for pointing me to the site.

Brent

:welcome: JJ
I have already met a couple of TWT riders from Nac. Hairsmith usually makes the the second Thursday Meet & Greets. Watch out though, his route usually goes thru rain storms... :eek2:

I'll be missing this Pie Run due to a San Antonio trip, but make sure someone takes a picture of your bike and mug...

mmmm... he said coffee. :coffee:

Welcome aboard!

I've cought more than my share of rain storms over the years.... but the bike needs a reason to take a bath sometimes. :rider:

Pics and mug coming soon.....

JavaJacks said:
Just wanted to say hello and introduce my self......
My name is brent, have been riding for many years dirt, street etc.....
Live in Nacogdoches and own "Java Jacks Coffee House" with my wife sarah.
So feel free to stop by and say hi.

Looking forward to taking in the "East Texas Pie run" and meeting some new friends.

Thanks to "deepink" for pointing me to the site.

Brent

So you're doing the pie run? Maybe you and Deepink can catch up with the group leaving from Kilgore Saturday. Except for the Terrebandit we're a pretty mild-mannered group.
We do have a second-thursday Meet,Eat and Greet scheduled for Nac later this year.
Good to have you here.

Welcome to the board, Brent. There are a few of us in the Deep East Texas area here and quite a few that like to ride through here. Look forward to meeting you.

I spend a bit of time and a whole lot of money in 'Doches. I have two daughters living there and going to SFA.

Danny

pub610 said:
So you're doing the pie run?
Maybe you and Deepink can catch up with the group leaving from Kilgore
Saturday. Except for the Terrebandit we're a pretty mild-mannered group.
We do have a second-thursday Meet,Eat and Greet scheduled for Nac later this year.
Good to have you here.

Working on it....contacted deepink and I'll have to see if i can get out early and catch up with you and the kilgore bunch.
I did see the calendar showing that date as well for the meet and greet.
thanks,

and thanks everyone...

Know any Engles up your way? I think I am related to most of 'em. Especially that bunch north of town.

jhansen said:
:welcome: to the site. do you have PIE?:eat: :eat:

Pie and coffee..Two Wheel Texan food groups!

yes we sure do....we try and rotate our selection of baked goods and keep a few tried and true goodies around.

Pie and coffee is our brekfast combo...:lol2:

jhansen said:
Know any Engles up your way?

Haven't met any directly maybe just need to put a last name with a face.:doh:

Alright, I am going to insist on some royalties for using my last name! ;-) :-P

I will accept payment in pie, though. ;-)

Back