• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Briarcliff to Heath June 7

Reaction score
Just in case other DS'ers are out and about...

Departing Braircliff (south side of Lake Travis) around 9:00 AM, heading west to Marble Falls before turning back east on 1431 and north on 1174. Route is 100% street until well past Reagan due to limited off-road options, but sticking to two-lane blacktop unless passing through town.

I'll cross I35 just south of Saledo, meandering through Holland, Rogers, Rosebud, eventually refueling again in Mexia. Then it's backroads to Corsicana, east on Roane Rd, plopping out just south of Kaufman.

The remaining portions to Heath are rather benign and cage-filled. I'll be solo on my trusty DR650.

Weave

Whereabouts do you live in Briarcliff? My parents live there and have for the last ~15 years. Just wondering - as I don't see the town come up much in conversation.

Back