• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTT - XR100

Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Edited: I have also decided that I will probably not finish this project so I decided to add it to this list of trade options.

1971 Triumph 250 Trailblazer

Everything is here except the front fender mount. The alloy tank is in great shape with no dents, and a spare motor.

key13hy.jpg

yGfZFgP.jpg

7WlrVLp.jpg

6cbHzaS.jpg

Tq72NBd.jpg

Sell this outright for $600

I have 3 guns I would like to trade for a old XR100 or any small displacement bike, it just needs to be under 150cc. I plan on building a Maddog bike. Old and ugly is ok, as long as it runs.

Bangs are:
Ruger LC9s with 4 magazines, box, lock, as came from the factory. Probably less than 200 rounds through this one.

Hi-Point .40, I bought this new and have probably put 500 rounds through it with zero problems (The rare good one). Magazine is getting a little worn and may need replacement. If it's a deal breaker, I will purchase a new one for it.

AMT .380, This has been my tank bag gun for about 5 years. I've only run two boxes through it.

I also have a Ithica .22 lever I might consider letting go for the right bike.

I will PM pics if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back