• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GoPro/Contour Videos We Want to See

Yeah, kind of funny.......

.........unless you're the person in some of them. I'm guessing a fatality or three in there or seriously jacked up.

Thanks, I feel a little better now. It seems I never have my camera on when I'm doing those things?

I'd be happy to film you doing stupid things on a bike, just let me know when and where! :lol2::lol2:

Great video. Its funny how it works with the helmet cam though - when I have used it, seems like I always just miss the stupid people tricks of others, but my stupid tricks, well they are all right there in first person...

Going to YouTube to see this full screen is a must. Click the YouTube button. He passes a motorcycle at :53

Across Russia (and some nasty bridges, and lots of water crossings)

From this ride report

I liked his technique of taking the camera off the helmet/bike and putting it on a small tripod to capture himself riding

Go full screen via YouTube for best effect

From the original post - that guy that tried to wheelie with the camera man in the bed of the red truck happened where I live, Harlingen Tx. Lol dumba**

Back