• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

OE Fairing source?

RECIT

Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Chapman
I'm looking for a source for OEM fairings either used or new. I don't need the entire fairing kit and I'm not interested in non OEM parts like the Chinese junk sold on ebay. I'm specifically looking for a nose piece on an 06 Hayabusa limited edition in pearl white.

That's it, oooweee that is expensive...but available. Thank you

Last edited:
If you're ok with non-OEM, I used some cheapos from eBay. Fitment wasn't perfect, but it fooled anyone from more than a couple feet away. Took 'em a month to get to me, but you can't argue with $300 shipped.

I'm trying to work a deal on a busa that has a cracked nose fairing. The guy said he would work on the price on the bike b/c of the damaged fairing. I wanted to source one to see what my amount of leverage was and if I thought it would be worth either of our time to pursue.

Is that the $150 nose on Ebay?

If so, have you thought about going this way? An aftermarket nose in color is $285... and a Tape Kit is about $50.

I-Fairings will sell just the nose. Click the partial parts menu and then the nose option and the price will change.

https://www.ifairings.com/suzuki-gsxr1300-hayabusa-1996-to-2007-pearl-white-fairing-kits/

https://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemparts/a/suz/508b0ddff870023530723849/cowling-body-gsx1300rzk6

Might be worth a look instead of a part you have to repair and then paint.... and then buy a tape kit anyway.

Just sayin'....

SS

Last edited:
On the bike in question the nose is cracked beyond what I would like to repair. I think getting the paint to match on a 12yr old bike with pearl white paint would be an exercise in futility. I've seen some pretty bad fitting chinese fairings and don't have faith they will be up to my personal standards. I think I'm quickly losing interest in the pursuit of this particular busa.

Back