• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A blast from the past.

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
Found this gem today while cleaning out some stuff in our church's storage.

byva5age.jpg

It actually worked, though the film in it was bad.

Not I just gotta find some film w/o paying a fortune.

Well I'll be.

But here's the newsflash: In a digital world, Polaroid came to the Consumer Electronics Show to announce the classic analog Polaroid instant film is coming back.

For the purist, Polaroid is introducing a new film camera model, the PIC 1000, which looks and resembles the Polaroid One-Step from the 1970s and 1980s.

"Digital is the future, but the market has screamed for the return of Polaroid film," says Jon Pollock, Polaroid's chief marketing officer. The film is targeted toward artists and enthusiasts, and the cost per photo will be "pretty expensive," he acknowledges. No exact price was announced.

Artists, huh? :lol2:

I'm not sure if this is the same model, but there are a number of artists that modify the print with a stylus in the short time the film is developing. It used to be popular in Europe. I've seen some very good work.

m

Had alot of cameras but missed both the "disc" and polaroid periods. :zen:..Use my phone for everything now. I know.....lame.:doh:

The majority of our pics happen with the iPhone. It takes good pics and is always handy. It also goes to camera mode quick so we can catch the "cute" stuff the boys do.

Back