• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from the frozen north

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Edgar
Hi I just bought a 2007 Bandit 1250s and the PO suggested I should look up your Forum. I've had a Bandit 1200 for the last 8 years and am a member at Maximum Suzuki , just recently links to here have started showing up when people are asking questions on that forum so i thought i better follow up and see for myself. Looking forward to checking things out.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Please feel free to share pics from your rides. We'd love to see what it is like where you live/ride. It gives us things to dream about when planning trips ;-)

Welcome. Frankly, I had to google Etobicoke to see where you're from.

A small Inuit village on Kodiak Island? One of those places Lisa slips & slides to on "Ice Road Truckers"? Nope, it appears to be a suburb of Toronto. Now we're both geographically enlightened, Gina. :thumb:

Back