• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 Ducati Scrambler

After looking more closely at the photo, I have changed my mind. It has everything including a kitchen sink.

Am I the only one that finds the Duc scrambler ugly ? I'd rather have the monster and take it on fire trails vs this ,,,,,,thing.

Am I the only one that finds the Duc scrambler ugly ? I'd rather have the monster and take it on fire trails vs this ,,,,,,thing.

I don't think it is that great looking either. Now riding one might change a persons mind.:deal: If it has the horsepower and flat out flies it could get tempting.:rider: Gear it right and they could move off the showroom floor pretty quick. I think my Beemer is ugly. Most modern bikes look like something from the Transformers movie.:giveup:

My vote is for the Full Throttle version. What I find interesting about this bike is the price point and Ducati's decision to expand offerings in the market. I applaud them for both.

I typically don't like street bikes with a single front brake rotor, but everything else about these looks cool enough to ignore that. I think I like the Urban Enduro version the best, followed closely by the Full Throttle.

Looks like a Triumph and has a classic look. I like it.

As delivered, I'm not visually blown away with any of the three (and I saw them in person at AIME last weekend). But the spec sheet sounds tasty and I think some minor tweaks would have it looking good. I bet the aftermarket will come up with some sweet options for conversions and it'll make a great around town ride.

Wow...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLuxxbnJxc"]2015 Ducati scrambler termignoni sound - YouTube[/ame]

Call me old school but I had a couple of twin cyl
Honda scramblers (CL175,350) in the day and
have great memories on them. Scramblers were
designed to look like you could go off road but
you never did due to mushy shocks and weight.
Having owned one Ducati (aircooled Multi Strada)
I put Honda SL350 handle bars on it (heritic that
I am) and immediately scrambled around Central
Texas until the second time the little wrench light
came on in the dash. When I saw the price for adj
the valves and putting on cam belts I sold it. I just
could not justify $1300 service at Austin Ducati at
around 1300 miles. I understand the intervals are
have been extended now. Love the idea though...

Back