• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM demo day at AdventureMoto

Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Met the owner (Brian Storrie) last night at a rider dinner. You may know him from SMS Racing in Denton. He now also owns this KTM/Husqvaurna dealer in McKinney. AdventureMoto will be demo-ing the 690 Duke, 1290 SuperDuke, and the 1190 Adventure bikes this Saturday.

When: 10/25, 10a-4p
Where: AdventureMoto
419 Metro Park Drive
McKinney, TX 75071

Ty Howard will be leading the test rides, think they will be going out every 20-30 minutes. All riders will have to provide a license with an 'M' endorsement, be at least 25 years old, and wear proper gear (see restrictions in bottom left corner).

9f31f6a88481be0ca9bb1804f807af05.png

This is happening here in Katy Nov 1st. And of course I'm not available (doing the Tough Mudder)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it, dang it, dang it... Why do I have to work on Saturday?!?!?

If he really wants 'em demo'd e should bring 'em down to Uncle Gus's. I'm sure there'll be several folk there who'd be happy to demo 'em.

Oh, wait! Do you mean demo-nstrate or demo-lish? :trust:

Yup, Wild West

I sure wish they would do a dirt bike demo

They did one at 3palms in December 2012 and 2013. I didn't see it on the list for this year.

But there's is one in Floresville Friday Nov 14. I'm off, anyone up for a road trip? :D

You could take that 1190 ADV for a spin Doug. You know, see if it will wheelie at all. :D

Had a great time @ KTM demo day Thank's Brian great new shop & awesome bike's. The 1190 ADV was a hoot to ride rode the Hot Rod Super Duke what power .Great bike shop good people and that KTM's orange power & more:rider:

Back