• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MSR Dual Sport Boot

These boots did great today. Rode all day (~230mi) pavement, gravel, two track and water crossings. The boots are comfy and WATERPROOF!

They seem to be well-made and sturdy.

That should be a good test. No water out here to test them. Another pleasant thing, they felt lighter than they looked. Was glad to occasionally get a good product at a great price. :rider:

These boots did great today. Rode all day (~230mi) pavement, gravel, two track and water crossings. The boots are comfy and WATERPROOF!

They seem to be well-made and sturdy.

92672355cd7ab965db2a491b17ba647b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1174639-mariobump.jpg

Is anyone with thick ankles or cankles using these successfully? I'm a size 12 footprint, but my fat ankles (10.5"/11" around) are making it hard to find boots.

(You'd think I would just pull the trigger on these for the price, but I'm getting tired of paying return shipping on stuff I can't use.)

Back