• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I bought a hotel

txtinman

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
White
For my bike! :eek: :rider:

The link didn't work. See the photo in post #4.

Last edited:
Dang. When I tried it at home it worked. I'll check it out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Here it is.
ac1f78ad29dcd6cbb1be9386e2523c62.jpg

Very nice! I have the redverz tent and absolutely love it! I always get people coming by asking me questions during events and rallies.

Nice. I like it,what made you decide to get it? Going to do some cold weather camping?
My old tent was 10 years old and small. I wanted some moving around room also. I liked the name of the company too. I'm a Lone Rider myself.

My old tent was 10 years old and small. I wanted some moving around room also. I liked the name of the company too. I'm a Lone Rider myself.

Hope to get to see it at camp somewhere and check it out.:deal:

Hope to get to see it at camp somewhere and check it out.:deal:
I'll be at Oak Thicket Park Nov 3 with the Houston BMW club rally. Nov 9th I'll be in Louisiana for the Swamp Scooter rally. I'll be testing the new tent at both rallys.

I'll be at Oak Thicket Park Nov 3 with the Houston BMW club rally. Nov 9th I'll be in Louisiana for the Swamp Scooter rally. I'll be testing the new tent at both rallys.

Wish I had a life so I could attend both but sadly I am stuck at work 60 hours a week.

Very nice! I have the redverz tent and absolutely love it! I always get people coming by asking me questions during events and rallies.

What have you done to minimize the tripping hazard of all the guy lines? I was thinking of attaching small streamers to the lines.

Got a buddy that bought one he loves it for camping and his bike does not need to have all the dew wiped off every morning

Very nice, my wife and I stopped camping when the kids where born, now that they have gone to university we are wanting to get back into it, that tent looks a great way to camp with a motorcycle..

Gary

What have you done to minimize the tripping hazard of all the guy lines? I was thinking of attaching small streamers to the lines.

I have tent rope that is VERY reflective. At night, even using the red light on my head lamp, the rope looks like it is actually lit up under its own power! I bought it off Amazon years ago, but I bet you find it anywhere that sells camping gear.

I love that reflective rope. I use it with my hammock tarp setup. I believe the rope on this tent is reflective also. Although, I haven't checked it out yet. What I want to do is make the ropes more visible during the day. Walking through a crowded rally campground can be hazardous. I'm thinking some little flags on the ropes would make them stand out and easier to avoid.
I just need to find a source for the flags.

I love that reflective rope. I use it with my hammock tarp setup. I believe the rope on this tent is reflective also. Although, I haven't checked it out yet. What I want to do is make the ropes more visible during the day. Walking through a crowded rally campground can be hazardous. I'm thinking some little flags on the ropes would make them stand out and easier to avoid.
I just need to find a source for the flags.

ask and you shall receive!
http://www.outdoorfair.de/p-en-5254-wechsel-tents-guy-line-flags.aspx?VariantID=10252

Back